CNC Mill Machinist
Palma Tool & Die is an ISO9001/AS9100 certified company that is an industry leader in Aerospace machining with over 50 years of precision machining experience. We manufacture tight tolerance parts for aerospace, automotive, medical, food processing, and other manufacturing industries. We are currently hiring for our CNC Milling Department on 1st or 2nd shift.
Ideal Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints along with basic GD&T knowledge.
- Programming experience is a plus but not required.
- Ability to utilize various inspection gauging to verify workpiece dimensions.
- Ability to set-up and operate machines independently and safely.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills..
What we have to offer:
- Competitive salary ($20-$36/hr) based on experience
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Company contributed 401k
- Many health insurance options
- Life Insurance and short & long term disability