Deburr Technician / Finisher
Palma Tool & Die is an ISO9001/AS9100 certified company that is an industry leader in Aerospace machining with over 50 years of precision machining experience. We manufacture tight tolerance parts for aerospace, automotive, medical, food processing, and other manufacturing industries. We are currently hiring a Deburr Technician / Finisher for our Finishing Department on 1st or 2nd shift. Willing to train the right candidate that has basic manufacturing experience/knowledge and a willingness to learn.
Ideal Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and workmanship standards.
- Ability to use good hand & eye coordination while working under a microscope for extended periods of time.
- Utilize various deburr tools to clean, polish, break edges, form radii, blend defects, remove contamination, remove excess material, etc.
- Work on complex Aerospace components having multiple internal features.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 years of relevant work experience preferred but not required.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive salary ($18-$28/hr) based on experience.
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Company contributed 401k
- Many health insurance options
- Life Insurance and short & long term disability