Manual Machinist Grinder
Palma Tool & Die is an ISO9001/AS9100 certified company that is an industry leader in Aerospace machining with over 50 years of precision machining experience. We manufacture tight tolerance parts for aerospace, automotive, medical, food processing, and other manufacturing industries. We are currently looking to hire a Manual Machinist / Grinder for 1st Shift.
Ideal Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints along with basic GD&T knowledge.
- Manual Machining experience including turning, milling, surface grinding, and I.D./O.D. grinding.
- Occasional die maintenance and repair.
- Ability to utilize various inspection gauging to verify workpiece dimensions.
- Assembly experience preferred but not required. Will train the right candidate. Assembly
consists of installing helical coils and pins into machined parts.
- Ability to set-up and operate machines independently and safely.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive salary ($20-$32/hr) based on experience
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Company contributed 401k
- Many health insurance options
- Life Insurance and short & long term disability